Buy Center Fresh Gums/Mints and find valid batch code on the pack.
SMS CF<space>Batch Code
on the pack to 8367283672
Stand a chance to win Myntra E-Voucher every 10 minutes!
Congratulations and thank you for participating!
General Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
1. Contest, Details, Concept and Participation:
(i) These terms and conditions apply to Center Fresh Myntra Consumer Benefit Contest (hereinafter referred to as "Contest") for voluntary participation of consumers, sponsored and launched by Perfetti Van Melle India Private Limited and conducted by Qwikcilver (hereinafter referred to as “Agency”) wherein consumers can participate by sending a SMS of Keyword<space>4 digit alphanumeric Batch Code (herein referred to as the “Code”)printed on the pack of Center Fresh Mints & Center Fresh 3 Layer Gum (hereinafter referred to as the “Consumer Benefit Contest Pack”).
(ii) Consumers participating or seeking to participate in the Contest shall individually be referred to as "Participant" and collectively as "Participants".
(iii) The Contest is valid only in India from 01/02/2022 to 30/03/2022 (herein after referred as "Contest Period"). The Period from 17/01/2022 to 31/01/2022 is the “Pre-Contest Period”. Contest & Pre-Contest is valid throughout India.
(iv) The Participants who send the valid and correct SMS between 9AM to 9PM from 01/02/2022 to 30/03/2022 (here in after referred as "Contest Timings"). The Participants who send the valid and correct SMS between 9AM to 9PM from 17/01/2022 to 31/01/2022 (here in after referred as "Pre-Contest Timings")
(v) During Pre-Contest Period & within Pre-Contest Timing Participant participating with valid SMS entry shall receive assured Myntra discount voucher of Rs 50. Rest of India & Tamil Nadu circle-based consumers can participate during Pre-Contest Period & between Pre-Contest Timings.
(vi) During Contest Period & within Contest Timing, Participant participating with valid SMS entry shall receive assured Myntra discount voucher of Rs 50. Rest of India & Tamil Nadu circle-based consumers can participate during Contest Period & between Contest Timings.
(vii) Consumer participating during within Contest Period & between Contest Timings will be eligible to stand a chance to win Myntra Rs 1000 E-gift card.
a. For Rest of India Circle Participant: - Basis the valid entries received, Agency to select 1 winner from every 10 minutes participation & 72 winners a day during Contest Period & Contest Timings i.e., from 01/02/2022 to 30/03/2022 & between 9 AM to 9 PM only. In total 4176 winners shall be selected during the Contest Period.
b. For Tamil Nadu & Chennai Circle participant: - Basis the valid entries received, Agency to select 290 winners during the Contest Period & Contest Timings i.e., from 01/02/2022 to 30/03/2022 & between 9 AM to 9 PM only. In total 290 winners shall be selected during the Contest Period.
(viii) Contest Period starts on 01/02/2022 & ends on 30/03/2022. If the customer has bought a pack before 01/02/2022, then customer is suggested to participate in any one of below methods: -
a. Participate during Pre-Contest Period to get assured Myntra discount voucher. And participate again with same batch code during Contest Period to stand a chance to win Myntra E-gift card worth Rs 1000. Participation Timings are 9 AM to 9 PM during Pre-Contest & Contest Period.
b. Participate during Contest Period to get assured Myntra reward and to stand a chance to win Myntra E-gift card worth Rs 1000. Participation Timings are 9 AM to 9 PM during Pre-Contest & Contest Period.
(ix) One mobile number can participate maximum up to 2 times either with 1 batch code or 2 different batch code to get maximum up to 2 assured Myntra discount voucher within Contest & Pre-Contest Period & Timings.
(x) One mobile number allowed to SMS the entry any number of times to participate for sweepstakes reward within Contest Period & Timings, but a Participant stand a chance to win maximum up to once only.
(xi) The Contest is subject to all applicable central, state, and local laws and regulations.
(xii) Regular call and message rates will apply as per the consumer telecom operator in their respective circle.
(xiii) PVMI / its Agency reserves right to cancel / amend / extend the Contest Period without giving any notice/intimation. No claims/questions shall be entertained in this regard.
2. Agreement to Terms and Conditions:
(i) By participating in this Contest, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions available on www.centerfresh.in (“Contest Website") as well as the decisions of PVMI, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Successfully entering the Contest and winning a prize is subject to fulfilment of all terms and conditions mentioned herein.
(ii) PVMI reserves the right to exclude any person from the Contest on grounds of misconduct or criminal record.
(iii) PVMI reserves the right to terminate, modify or extend the Contest, at any time at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason. All decisions of PVMI in respect of the Contest and the prizes therein will be final and binding.
(iv) If this Contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of PVMI and/or its Agency, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, PVMI / Agency reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to invalidate any customer; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Contest , as appropriate.
(v) If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of PVMI or the Agency, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, PVMI Reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
(vi) By participating in this Contest, the Participant seeks to abide by the following terms with respect to collection of Personal Data:
In compliance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Laws, PVMI informs you that the personal data (hereinafter “Personal Data”) provided to PVMI as a consequence of your interest in Participating in this Contest, will be collected and processed under the control of PVMI in compliance with the following:
a. Purposes and lawfulness of processing
The processing of the Personal Data is based on your will to be part of this Program. To follow this activity, PVMI will process the Personal Data that have been submitted by the Participants for the purpose of this contest.
The processing of the Personal Data can take place electronically and manually, based on logical criteria compatible and functional with the purposes for which the Personal Data are collected, and always in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Laws.
b. Purpose limitation of processing
The processing of the Personal Data shall be limited to the purposes of the contest and shall not be used for any purpose outside the scope of the contest, unless mandated by law.
c. Scope of communication and dissemination of Data.
The Personal Data will be processed only by the Agency who, as Data Processor, perform specific processing services or activities complementary to the purposes referred above.
The Personal Data will not be disseminated in any way, unless required under the terms of the contest.
d. Retention period
The Personal Data will be retained only for the duration as maybe required for compliance with local laws or regulations or in obeyance with any order of the court or regulatory authority.
During the tenure of the Program, if in case the Participant wishes to update any of the personal information provided to PVMI earlier, they may do the same.
e. Data subject rights
Subject to the applicable laws and regulations of India, the Data subject rights shall be available to the Participants.
By signing this document, you are giving your express consent to process the Personal Data for this purpose.
f. PVMI and the Agency shall not be responsible for (including but not limited to):
- For any SPAM generated messages
- For the Operator Code not being displayed on the user's mobile phones
- For any SMS message delivery failures
- Any lost, late, or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures, or any kind of any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reason
- If the participant has registered himself to the DND of the telecom provider/ the participant has registered with National Do Not Call Registry/ Participant has specifically requested for not receiving messages for the specific campaign
- Other conditions beyond its reasonable control.
(i) This Contest will be open to all the residents of India with the exception to employees, their immediate family members, agents, distributors, retailers, and any other channel partner of PVMI and the Agency.
(ii) PVMI or the Agency will not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation that will come into play. All Participants who participate will agree as per the terms and conditions that even if they are registered under NDNC, DND (Do Not Disturb), PVMI or the Agency will have all the authority to call such shortlisted winners by virtue of them having voluntarily participated in the Contest.
4. Contest Period & Timings:
(i) The period from 01/02/2022 to 30/03/2022 (herein after referred as "Contest Period"). The Period from 17/01/2022 to 31/01/2022 is the “Pre-Contest Period”. Contest & Pre-Contest is valid throughout India.
(ii) The Participants who send the valid and correct SMS between 9AM to 9PM from 01/02/2022 to 30/03/2022 (here in after referred as "Contest Timings"). The Participants who send the valid and correct SMS between 9AM to 9PM from 17/01/2022 to 31/01/2022 (here in after referred as "Pre-Contest Timings")
(iii) Time of participation will be defined as the time at which the entry is received through the SMS mode of participation at Agency’s computer system.
(iv) Entries coming outside the Contest & Pre-Contest Period and Contest & Pre-Contest Timings will not be considered as valid entry.
(v) The Contest is applicable on specific pack of Center Fresh Mints and Center Fresh 3-layer Gum. Stock without offer would also be available in market.
(i) Assured Myntra discount Voucher worth Rs 50
a. All Participant who sends SMS in correct format, within Contest & Pre-Contest Period and within Contest & Pre-Contest Timings, shall receive Myntra Discount voucher of Rs 50. One mobile number can win 2 times as per Terms & Conditions.
(ii) Sweepstakes of Myntra E-Gift Card worth Rs 1000
a. For Rest of India- 1 valid participant from every 10 minutes participation shall win Myntra E-Gift Card during the Contest Period & within Contest Timings. In total 72 winners in a day & 4176 winner shall be announced. No winner shall be announced from the participation during Pre-Contest period. Participants will be chosen through a computerized, scientific random selection by the Agency appointed by PVMI.
b. Tamil Nadu- In total 290 valid participants shall win Myntra E-Gift Card during Contest Period & Contest Timings.
(iii) Validity of Myntra discount voucher will be 30 days from the date of issuance to consumer. Validity of Myntra E-Gift Card will be 364 days from the date of winning Myntra E-Gift Card. More details on Myntra E-Gift Card are captured in Annexure 1.
6. How to Participate:
To participate in the Contest & Pre-Contest, Participants are required to send an SMS:
(i) As a first step, Participants are required to send an SMS with valid batch code printed on Center Fresh promo pack laminate from any GSM or CDMA mobile phone.
e.g., CF<SPACE>Batch Code to 8367283672.
(ii) After sending the SMS, Participant will get a Myntra Discount reward worth Rs 50. One mobile number can participate 2 times, during Contest & Pre-Contest period and Timings, to get 2 reward codes of Myntra Discount voucher worth Rs 50 each. This is applicable for all Indian telecom circles including Tamil Nadu.
(iii) All valid participation from Rest of India, during Contest Period & within Contest Timings, shall be eligible & stand a chance to win Myntra E-Gift Card as per the condition of selecting 1 winner in every 10 minutes participation.
(iv) All valid participation from Tamil Nadu, during Contest Period & within Contest Timings, will receive a SMS with a quiz link within 24 hours. Participant needs to click on the link, enter mobile number, do an OTP validation & answer to a MCQ based quiz. 1st 5 correct entries for the day will get rewarded. With Myntra E-GV worth Rs 1000. In total 290 winners shall be selected during contest period.
(v) 1 mobile number can participate maximum 2 times to win 2 assured Myntra Discount voucher worth Rs 50 each. However, 1 Myntra account can accept only 1 Myntra discount voucher. There is a capping of 50 times participation on 1 mobile number participating to stand a chance to win Myntra E-Gift Card worth Rs 1000, however a mobile number can win maximum up to 1 Myntra E-Gift Card worth Rs 1000.
(vi) Selection of Winner shall be subject to fulfilment of all terms and conditions of the Contest
(i) Participants sending valid SMS during Contest & Pre-Contest Period & Timings shall receive assured Myntra Discount voucher worth Rs 50. This is applicable for all Indian circles including Tamil Nadu. Once mobile number can participate maximum 2 times to get 2 Myntra discount code of Rs 50 each.
For sweepstakes of Myntra Discount voucher worth Rs 1000
(ii) For Rest of India- A total of 72 winners will be selected wherein winners will be announced for every 10 minutes between 9AM to 9 PM during Contest Period (i.e., 72 Winners for 720 Minutes) through a scientific random method. In case there is no entry received for any 10-minute slot, winner for that slot will be selected from the overall pool of entries received in the end of the Contest. In total 4176 winners shall be selected in 58 days Contest Period.
(iii) For Tamil Nadu- All valid participation from Tamil Nadu, during Contest Period & within Contest Timings, will receive a SMS with a quiz link within 24 hours. Participant needs to click on the link, enter mobile number, do an OTP validation & answer to a MCQ based quiz. 1st 5 correct entries for the day will get rewarded. With Myntra E-GV worth Rs 1000. In total 290 winners shall be selected during contest period.
(iv) Prizes will be given subject to the winner satisfying the verification process of PVMI LTD. or the Partner Agency.
(vi) Only 1 Myntra discount voucher can be applied on 1 Myntra account.
(vii) The winner generation will be done based on Valid Code and mobile number
(ix) PVMI Ltd. and Partner Agency shall have a right to ask for the original packs in case of any query raised by the Participants during the Contest Period, non – submission of which shall render the Participant as not eligible to participate in the Contest.
8. Contacting Winners:
(i) Once the Winners are selected, the Partner Agency appointed by PVMI shall process the Myntra E-Gift Card to the registered mobile number within 84 working hours excluding public holidays and Saturday & Sundays. Winners will also get a confirmatory message of having won the per 10-minute prize. The winner list will also be published on the Contest website www.centerfresh.in
(ii) PVMI at its discretion may ask the Winners to furnish the any or all the following documents:
a. Aadhar, Election ID Card, Passport, Driving License or similar government ID
b. Winners will be required to retain and furnish on demand the wrapper of the pack with the batch code.
c. Winners will be required to furnish a proof of ownership of participating mobile number (Mobile bill or a letter from their Network service provider clearly stating the mobile number, their name, address etc.)
d. Identification details (Name) on the identification document furnished should match the same on Mobile Bill / Letter furnished by network service provider.
e. In case any one of the above documents are not available for any reason, the PVMI/Agency reserves the right to take a decision basis the availability of other documents. This decision will be final and binding.
(i) The Participant/s undertake and irrevocably and unconditionally permit PVMI to cover the Contest through various media including newspapers, radio television news channels, internet, point of sale materials, etc., and shall not raise any objection, protest, or demur to such coverage or in this regard.
(ii) The winners must, at the request of PVMI participate in all Contest activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to PVMI using their name and image in Contest material.
10. Intellectual Property:
(i) All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the Contest material(s) and in all responses received shall always vest solely and exclusively with PVMI. PVMI or any person or entity permitted by PVMI in this regard shall be entitled to use the responses received or any information in connection with the entry in any media for future Contest, marketing, publicity, and any other purpose, without any permission and or payment to the Participant.
(ii) All content created by the Participants and submitted in connection with the Contest (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) are assigned to PVMI upon submission and become the property of PVMI exclusively. PVMI may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it sees fit. All or any form of Intellectual Property Rights in any such content shall be vested to PVMI and the Participants hereby waives his/her rights, title and interest in such content .
11. General Conditions:
(i) Each Participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/or entering the Contest, the Participant warrants that all information provided by Participant regarding Participant's name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete.
(ii) The decision of PVMI or its Agency, as regards the selection of winners and distribution of the prizes shall be final, subject only to PVMI's approval. No correspondence or any other claims whatsoever, in this regard will be entertained.
(iii) No queries, claims, dispute, complaints, or grievances shall be entertained by PVMI and its Agency after 10 days from the date of the closure of the Contest.
(iv) The prize cannot be exchanged and is not transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
(v) PVMI reserves the right to change, defer, alter, or cancel this Contest in part or full, or change any or all the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of PVMI in this regard and in general with respect to this Contest and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final, binding, and non-negotiable.
(vi) Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by PVMI to conduct further Contest.
(vii) The decision of PVMI shall be final in all regards and no communication shall be entertained in this regard. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or Partner Agency between any Participant and PVMI and the Participant shall not have the authority to bind PVMI in any manner whatsoever.
(viii) PVMI or any of its respective officers/employees/directors shall not be responsible for delayed, lost, mutilated, corrupted or illegible documents etc.
(ix) PVMI or its Agency shall not be liable to perform any of its/their respective obligations under the Contest or in respect of the prize where it is unable to do so because of Force Majeure circumstances beyond its/their control in fire, explosions, natural calamities, state emergency, riots, or any other , etc., and shall not be liable to compensate the Participant in these circumstances.
(x) PVMI or its Agency shall not be accountable/liable for any disruptions/stoppages/interruptions or cancellation of the Contest due to any government restrictions.
(xi) Failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies on the part of PVMI or its Agency.
(xii) PVMI or its Agency accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted, or misdirected entries, loss of SMS, loss of internet connectivity, unique codes, documents, demand drafts, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction, virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise. PVMI or it is Agency shall not be liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
(xiii) If a Participant is dissatisfied with the Contest or the Contest rules and/or any content or any requirements of the Contest form, the materials available related thereto, or with these terms and conditions, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Contest.
(xiv) If a person chooses to access the Contest Website from outside India, he/she shall do so on his/her own initiative and shall be responsible for compliance with applicable local laws of the country.
(xv) The operational part of the Contest like sending Myntra Discount vouchers, Myntra E-Gift Card shall be managed by Agency
(xvi) The participation in the Contest is purely voluntary and the same shall be construed as an acceptance of the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
(xvii)To participate in this Contest Regular call and message rates apply.
(xviii)To participate in this Contest, Standard fair usage policy and usage norms set by the respective telecom operator apply.
(xix) The Contest is subject to the guidelines/directions issued by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Department of Telecommunications, and any governmental or statutory authority as may be applicable from time to time.
(xx) In case of queries, consumer can write us at email@example.com or call on 080-67181401 from Monday to Saturday, 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Lines will be closed on public and bank holidays. Standard calling rates apply.
(xxi) The Agency is not responsible for Non-Delivery or receipt of an SMS by their servers or on the end user’s device due to customer handset issues, network issues or due to any issues at cellular operator’s end. By participating in this Contest, the customer understands that all such queries are to be directed to their current service provider directly and not hold Agency or PVMI responsible for the same.
12. Release and Limitations of Liability:
(i) PVMI and its Agency shall under no circumstances be liable, whether jointly or severally, for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including but not limited to consequential loss), including for personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained, because of acceptance of any prize.
(ii) By entering the Contest, the Participant hereby releases from and agrees to indemnify PVMI and/ or any of its respective officers/employees from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in the Contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
(iii) PVMI and its Agency accept no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself, Agency or third parties in relation to the prizes.
(iv) The Participant shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to his/her participation in the Contest by conducting an illegal act. Participant also undertakes to indemnify PVMI and/or its Agency and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by PVMI or its Agency on account of such act on the part of the Participant.
(v) In consideration of PVMI allowing the Participant/s to take part in the Contest , to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Participant/s waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against PVMI its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the Contest or related to the Contest or the prize of the Contest .
(i) The courts of competent jurisdiction at DELHI shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Contest. Participation in the Contest is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including (without limitation) this clause.
(ii) Further all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participants and/or PVMI and/or its Agency of this Contest, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
Myntra voucher Terms & Conditions
• Myntra E- Gift Card is issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") to issue such Gift Cards.
• This E-Gift Card is redeemable only on Myntra marketplace platform.
• This E-Gift Card shall have a validity period of 1 year.
• This E - Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
• Multiple E- Gift Cards can be clubbed in a single order.
• E -Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit and cannot be reloaded.
• This E-Gift Card can be redeemed online against sellers listed on www.myntra.com or Myntra Mobile App only.
• In cases where the order is cancelled, the E- Gift Card amount shall be refunded to the source E-Gift Card. The E - Gift Card amount shall not be refunded to the user's cashback account.
• The balance amount, if any, of the cost of the item being purchased by the Customer, after the discount has been availed, will have to be paid by the Customer at the time of purchase. If the order value exceeds the E -Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/Cash on Delivery.
• Extra VAT may apply in addition to the unit sale price on certain products, but the final inclusive price will not exceed the 'M.R.P.'
• All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the Customer.
• If the order value is less than the amount of the E - Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same E -Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
• For individual retail customers E - Gift Cards can be purchased on www.myntra.com or Myntra Mobile App using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
• Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card.
• Winners are solely responsible for the safety and security of the E -Gift Cards. Qwikcilver Solutions or Perfetti Van Melle India India are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
• Organizer and Perfetti Van Melle India India Limited will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Code due to wrong opening of the Program pack.
• Once the E - Gift Card has been sent to the customer, then the customers are bound to protect the E-Gift Card PIN or E -Gift Card number. In the event of any misuse of E -Gift Card due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser/customer, myntra.com/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd and/or Perfetti Van Melle India India shall not be held responsible or liable for the same and no refund can be issued against such E -Gift Cards.
• Myntra.com/Qwikcilver Solutions or Perfetti Van Melle India India assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the E - Gift Card and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed. Product warranty shall be regulated by the terms and conditions mentioned on the warranty card of respective products.
• Validity of E - Gift Card cannot be extended, new E - Gift Card cannot be provided against the expired/unused E - Gift Cards.
• Qwikcilver/Myntra reserves the right to cancel the E - Gift Card if the same have been found to be purchased with fraudulent means and/or the beneficiary/Know Your Customer ("KYC") details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient. In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
• Winners agree and understand that E - Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment Instrument subjected to regulations by RBI Under the RBI guidelines, Myntra/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd may be required to share KYC details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the Gift Card and/or any other information with relation to the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities. Myntra/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd may contact the purchaser/redeemer of the GC for any such information.
• Myntra along with its sellers reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the E-Gift Card, including extending, withdrawing, or discontinuing the same without notice, at its sole discretion.
• All orders would be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by the standard terms and conditions on myntra.com. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the “Return Policy” on our website or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All disputes arising out of or in connection to this scheme are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore only.
• Gift Cards are not applicable on the following sellers: Titan Company Limited, Bluestone Jewellery & Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd., Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Pvt. Ltd.
• This E-Gift Card can be redeemed online against all sellers listed on www.myntra.com or Myntra Mobile App only except items sold by TITAN company Ltd, Bluestone Jewellery and Lifestyle Pvt Ltd and Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited.
• E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 - 48 hours.
• Perfetti Van Melle India Limited and/or Organizers shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Program or due to participation by any person in the Program.
• Every holder of Gift Cards shall be required to add the value stored on such Gift Card into Myntra User Account as a pre-requisite to the redemption of the Gift Cards.
• This offer is not valid at any of the alliance partner retail outlets/stores
• Multiple coupons cannot be clubbed in a single order
• The balance amount, after the discount is availed, will have to be paid by the customer at the time of purchase
• In no case, whatsoever, can the discount amount be refunded, encashed or partly encashed
• Myntra's Return and Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on Myntra's application within 30 days of the receipt. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the “Return Policy” on the website/ app or call Myntra Customer care
• All orders would be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by the standard terms and conditions listed on the App
• All disputes arising out of or in connection to this scheme are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore only
• Disclaimers: Company is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon